Types of Orgasms for Women
You should know that there are multiple ways to achieve an orgasm, leaving you, a healthy and happy vagina. In this article, we will talk about what orgasms exactly are, the different types of orgasms for men, plus some of the best ways to achieve the big "O". Knowing will substantially improve your ability to not only achieve orgasm but strengthen the muscles necessary to improve the health of your vagina.
Defining an Orgasm
An orgasm is for vaginas and if often regarded as the peak of sexual excitement accompanied by intense contraction of internal urethral muscle and secretion of al sort of happy and healthy lubrication. When Vaginas get excited enough and the muscles conditioned well enough, squirting is common practice. People who have sex on drugs a lot tend to experience multiple orgasm and squirting a lot by virtue of long sessions of play and erotic interaction, that strengths and tightens muscles for a more than average person. While orgasms happen a bit differently for every person and gender I consider Orgasm reserved for Vaginas and Ejaculation reserved for Penises.
Orgasming is often marked by a series of physical sensations, including:
- Intense series of muscular contractions
- involuntary release of muscle tension
- increased heart rate and exaggerated breathing
- Secretion of self-lubricating fluids from the urethra
- verbal and auditory emissions of pleasure
No matter your gender or sexual preference, orgasms are great for releasing muscle tension and improving vaginal health. Mental clarity and pleasurable stimulation are just the healthy results.
Types of Orgasms for Women
This is when an orgasm occurs due to sole stimulation of the clitoris. Many often feel these orgasms on the surface of the body, like a tingly feeling along your skin, and make you euphoric in the head. It's the easiest and fastest route to routine orgasm! The masturbation toys and sex tools for this date very far back…. And vibrators are by far the most common and usually an effective way to achieve orgasm. A vibe, slang for it, are where most start when they first try vaginal masturbation. At least now, Clit suction toys have provided another great, easy to use, sex toy for women that's used solely for Clitoral Orgasm. But for some, it's just not enough to get off well and it's certainly not enjoyable enough for me to activate my muscles throughout my pelvis so frequently that I can come or squirt many times in an evening erotic play session.
Best everyday vibe: Lip Stick by Voila, it works amazing and is great for travel! Plus, I have found it doesn't need to be hidden away. The brain just sees lipstick on the bathroom counter and it sits there all pretty!
Advanced sex play people will want to get to know our Velvet Thruster Prime product. It's a handheld, changeable, thrusting dildo which is super versatile and will extend your couples play session for hours. you take turns swapping head and enjoying penetration which is described in more detail below!
What You Need to Know: Clitoral Orgasm
The clitoris is a nerve-rich hot spot. The external portion of the clitoris peeks out from the tiptop of the vulva and is often covered by a clitoral hood.
First try stimulating the external portion of the clitoris by gently rubbing with the fingers, palm, or tongue in a back and forth or circular motion. Salvia from your mouth or lube will make it feel best, allowing you to flickering quickly without friction and heat. Then, add the use of sex toys with vibration or clit suction. Different toys are going to give different orgasms, a collection of toys for the mood is great for your sexual wellness.
DONT FORGET: The internal portion of the clitoris can’t be seen, but can be stimulated through internal vaginal or anal pressure.
Thrusting Vibrating Dildo, Teddy XL
Thruster Sex Toy | Thrusting Vibrating Dildo
How to Have a Clitoral Orgasm
- Once the vulva begins to get wet — or after you add your favorite water-based lube — Apply pressure with varying speed and firmness
- Top off this motion with heavy pressure as the orgasm begins to intensify the feeling. Back down a little if your clitoris is too sensitive.
- Once you perfect your needs, this alone can be enough to reach a climax!
TRY THIS: Our water-based lube for sensitive skin is formulated from sea kelp and has natural omega3 to prevent irritation, check out Gleam here to try.
These orgasms are deeper in the body and are usually accompanied by pulsations of the vaginal canal walls. When the G-spot — a specific spot about 2 inches inside the front vaginal wall — is stimulated, it can even result in female squirting, or what would be considered female ejaculation . On average 10-20 percent of women are able to ejaculate. It takes pleasure conditioning, long sessions of erotic play with you and partner. Female couples may actually be the best orgasming group on the planet, because they know how to control and extend their play, creating strength in the muscles throughout the urethra and pelvis.
What You Need to Know: Vaginal Orgasm
Vaginal orgasms are really pleasurable if you are able to have them, remember there is no one method that suits every person. Men most times, can’t withhold ejaculation for a long enough time, for another to reach a vaginal orgasm. It's a physical and enduring effort to get there. But once you have figured it out typically it gets easier to control and achieve. The old myth about vaginal orgasms being the most intense orgasms may be true, this is subjective of course, but certainly powerful orgasms can be reached in a multitude of ways.
How to Have a Vaginal Orgasm
- Once you are feeling aroused apply liberal amounts of water-based lube, and try inserting a finger, to begin with and work your way up to a penetrative sex toy like The Thruster Prime Series,
- Angle the object or body part doing the penetrating toward the belly button, and make a “come hither” motion. This can stimulate the G-spot!
- Explore using different pressures and speed settings to find the perfect rhythm for you
- Follow the most pleasurable combo of speed and pressure to bring yourself to an epic climax, and repeat!
Best Vaginal Orgasm Product: L’Acier Capo, stainless steel vibrating dildo! It wont take much practice to orgasm, or squirt, using this beautiful forever sex toy. It's something of a phenomenon, the density of the steel and the polished surface that gets you to vaginal orgasm frequently and fast.
These amazing orgasms occur when you stimulate the clitoris and penetrate the vagina in parallel with each other, technically the combination of a vaginal orgasm and clitoral orgasm. Good sex doggie style, while the partner from behind reaches around and quickly strokes the clit with a gentle rotation can do this naturally. Stimulating both sensitive areas simultaneously can be one of the most powerful orgasms around.
BEST BLENDED ORGASM COMBO: Check our discount code for our penetrating thruster and clitoral suction bundle box, Thrust and Roses.
Did you know that ladies can have orgasms from anal play as well? Through anal play, women can achieve an orgasm from the very sensitive A-Spot, which can lead to a great climax! This would be most advanced to achieve for those listed here. First it requires you to get comfortable with anal play, a personal passage all by itself. But great things come to those who put in the work, so I can say for sure this level of orgasm is pretty stratospheric! You’ve seen shark week? You know what happens when you touch the nose of a great white shark. Suddenly, he goes into BLISS and all is well! Welcome to the A-gasm.
How to Have an Anal Orgasm
- Start by stimulating the outside of the anus with a finger or tongue, while also stimulating your other sensitive zones such as your clitoris and your vagina, don't shy away from playing with your erogenous zones to enhance the pleasure.
- Next, get the anal canal accustomed to being penetrated with lube and a finger. The key word here: is Lube. Your anus doesn’t naturally produce lubricant and the tissues in the anal canal are very delicate, which means the area is very prone to microtears when there’s inadequate lubrication. So in other words, lube is your friend, we recommend using a water-based lube.
- Once you start to get comfortable with penetration, feel free to introduce an anal plug or a thrusting sex toy into the mix for the ultimate anal stimulation.
- Experiment with tapping, circling and pressing against the wall. Try using different pressure, and adjust the speed of The Thruster Prime to suit your needs.
OUR TIP: Reverb is a great all-user, vibrating steel dildo to get familiar with Anal play. Once you are comfortable and want the A-Spot orgasm go to Slide. These stainless steel sex toy last a lifetime in your sex toy collection and are the easiest for cleaning and care around anal play.
The G-spot, also known as the Gräfenberg area or Gräfenberg spot, is an erogenous zone inside the front wall of the vagina. Its a difficult to know its there feel good zone until you read about and then take time for your self or with a partner to find it…It’s a popular erogenous zone is an area of the body that is sensitive to sexual stimulation, particularly delicate rubbing pressure against that inside wall with toys or a finger are the most fun ways to find it
Picture the come hither fingers position and the Nanci head together in an illustration, to show the similar shapes.
What You Need to Know: G-Spot Orgasm
Many people report that the stimulation of this area causes them to produce much more natural lubrication than usual, getting very wet, squirting or both - when you hear female ejaculation, this is commonly what is meant. In our opinion, it is a more intense orgasm, and works the muscle throughout the vagina building strength and control, similar to kegels. People’s responses to G-spot stimulation vary and again it takes effort and work to get there….You’ve got to enjoy getting off because this may take time to reach your peak level of satisfaction. In the end, some females cannot find the G-spot or do not believe that they have one. It is possible, the size of nerves bundled on that inside wall will vary from human to human, some may find no pleasure at all, or even find stimulation of the area painful or unpleasant.
How to Find the G-Spot
Finding the G-spot requires some trial and error, particularly because your own female fingers don't bend the right way to do it yourself! Which is why so many gain value in experimenting with toys. In Lieu of a play partner try these to improve the odds of finding your own G-spot:
- Try different types of stimulation, such as hard, soft, vibrating, or stroking.
- Try using a curved sex toy designed for the G-spot.
- Change sexual positions for better access to the area.
- Apply pressure and stimulation to several different areas on the inside of the vagina. Pay attention to what feels good or different.
- Explore with your fingers, some can stimulate their own g-spot with their fingers!
G-SPOT SEX TOY TIP: Nanci was designed by top rated Sex Toy Critic @SUPERSMASHCACHE for our collection of rechargeable thrusting sex toys! Original carved by hand in clay, digitized for CAD so we could bring your personal custom dildo to life and share it with you!